Friday, May 6, 2011

happy mother's day weekend + succulent LOVE

Happy Mother's Day!! What are you getting your lovely mom? Or if you're like me, it's still a question mark. I feel flowers are so expected and becomes rather boring year after year but I'm sure my mom begs to differ. She LOVES getting flowers and I don't blame her, they're gorgeous and brightens up your day and makes you feel all special because someone loves you. Flowers are probably the one thing I would love to get all year round but they only last for so long and they can be pretty pricey. So here's an alternative..succulents. I found these beauties from Succulent LOVE. Kelly's (the designer) shop is curated with some of the most dreamiest arrangement of succulents I've seen thus far. You must check it out. Too bad I didn't discover this sooner :( but no worries, I found her blog which gives a tutorial of how you can make these yourself. Crafting a gift yourself definitely add a sentimental value, a win-win in this case, plus they'll last for.like.ever.

Have a wonderful weekend!!


images via succulent love