Friday, May 27, 2011

Oprah Finale

Happy Friday everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week but my laptop crashed and I'm in the mist of getting a new one. I'm both happy and sad about that. I had my laptop for 6 years and that probably 60 years in comp. age so it was only a matter of time. Anyways, moving on to more bigger things, did you get a chance to watch the Oprah Show finale? I missed it (I know, shame on me) but I will definitely find a way to do so this weekend. It's a must, it's like the end of an era. Oprah is such an inspiration and those who watch her is my kind of people! Once I find out you watch Oprah, I automatically want to be your friend. She's larger than life and is the epitome of greatness. So here's to you, Oprah and your future endeavors, I will always be a fan.